Monday, February 9, 2009

Working on a Mission


For a week in February, I had a fruitful week learning and immersing myself in new knowledge, allowing myself as well the company of people who have opened themselves in the areas of financial planning.

I met in person a qualifying member in the Million Dollar Round Table (yes, that premier association of financial professionals), and I became an instant fan. She has such a passion within her, plus enthusiasm, and sincere concern for her clients and even strangers, that I'd buy a policy from her outright anytime. Just like her, I see my position as a financial advisor more as a mission--a mission to help Filipinos be educated about their finances and to be responsible with their money and future.

I'm definitely thankful for this encounter!

1 comment:

Jena Isle said...

Hello Rei,

From The Clamor of Kalinga, here's wishing you all the best. I know you can fulfill all your dreams. I will be cheering for you from the sidelines.

Good luck and God bless.